As I’m staring into my fridge this past Memorial Day Weekend, thinking about what sounds good…I start to crave sweet iced tea. Which is strange and anyone who knows me, knows that I like my coffee and tea hot. Always. 90 degrees outside and I’m the girl walking with a steaming hot latte. That’s how I roll. But, I also am one to change my mind for no reason, and this past weekend, iced is exactly what I wanted. So, I made a couple of versions to try and loved the Taste Nirvana Coconut Water Iced Tea as a sunny afternoon mocktail.
I made both Lemon Honey Raspberry and French Vanilla Raspberry Iced Teas and both were sweet and de.lic.ious.
- 4 cups Taste Nirvana Coconut Water
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 Tbs honey
- Lemon Honey tea bag
- French Vanilla tea bag
- Make 4 ice cubes with Taste Nirvana coconut water - two per glass - Takes about 30 minutes to freeze.
- Place raspberries and honey in saucepan over medium heat and cook about 4 minutes. Should be a little juicy.
- Heat 1 cup of Taste Nirvana coconut water in microwave for two minutes.
- Split the heated Taste Nirvana coconut water into two glasses and add one tea bag to each glass.
- Let tea steep for 5 minutes, then remove tea bag.
- Add another ½ cup of cold Taste Nirvana coconut water to each glass - so you now have one cup coconut water total in each glass.
- Add raspberry mixture and let cool.
- Add ice cubes and serve.
Disclosure: Items provided by Taste Nirvana via Konnect Public Relations. The opinions expressed herein are those of TonieGirl and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Taste Nirvana.